Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nottingham...thank you..

So I will be leaving Nottingham soon. I still have backlog of blogs to update but was feeling rather emotional so decided to write something today.

At the moment I have 4 essays due- to end my university life. I am waiting to go to hk to start working for a month...I gt my work visa sorted today so God has given me peace in terms of that.

I am gonna miss this place- at this very moment im itching to get out of uni, but Nottingham just drew short straw cuz of my five year stint, not cuz of itself. I would have loved to have been here for all of my uni years.

I learned heaps while I was here- God dealt with me specifically abt not running from life, taking care of myself better in terms of health both mentally ad physically. It was tough at first when I got here n everything unraveled but now I am sure I can continue my walk w God even when I stumble. Gosh it's hard to write on iPhone.

Anyway it's a gratitude note for God in a way ad I know some o you don't believe in God so just ignore those bits but just get a sense of how happy and blessed I feel have been able to come to notts.

No comments:

Post a Comment